Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Mission Statement

Greetings to all those who read this blog! My name is Brandon and this is my mission statement:

I, Brandon, will do my best to share my knowledge on proper care for automobiles, as well as automotive speak and facts about cars. Additionally I will do my best to answer any and all questions, and if I cannot answer them right away, go and seek those answers from the people who do know.

Now that we have that stuff out of the way!...

I really hope to that when you read this blog you gain a little more knowledge of cars and their quirks. We're Americans and we love our cars, but don't always take care of them the way we should. We are also college students and don't have the time and money to spend caring for our cars or fixing them when they need repair. Hopefully I can share what I've learned from my experiences to help us college people in these tight situations. Finally, I'm sure (I would hope so) you want to enjoy the car you drive because cars are great!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment